Meet the Advisory Council
Our Advisory Council consists of experienced teachers, administrators, and business
and industry representatives. Advisory Council members help IMS :
- Determine instructional needs of career and technology teachers in the areas of
agriculture, food and natural resources, trade and industrial education careers.
- Determine future directions of the service and materials development.
- Provide visionary leadership for IMS as it becomes the national leader in curriculum
innovations and services for all stakeholders.
- Each member serves on the council for three years and is chosen by the IMS Operations
- Mia Balko – Sinton High School
- Sharon Finke – Navasota High School
- Travis Dube – Salado High School
- Gail Pieniazek – East Central High School
- Craig Edwards – Oklahoma State University
- Stacy Ely – Franklin ISD
- Adren Pilger – Bryan ISD
- Ron Whitson – Texas Education Agency
- Barney McClure – Vocational Agriculture Teachers Association of Texas